Saturday, July 11, 2009

The start of a beautiful business!!!

Hi! My name is Kili Bons, I'm 19 years old, and, if you couldn't tell already, I'm an up and coming photographer! I first decided I thought of being a photographer when I was about 8 years old and I got my first camera for Christmas. I thougth I was THE BEST! Since then, I've changed my mind on my furture career about as many times as a person could, and everytime I came up with a new career, photography wasn't on my list. I didn't really consider that taking pictures could actually keep me happy my whole life.

Then, I took a course at Rock Valley on Digital Photography. I loved everything about the class; I couldn't get enough! Getting to know people, taking pictures, editing them: EVERYTHING! Now I know for sure that this is what I want to do for the rest of my life!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Love it, Love it!!! Great idea... we back you 100%! Love you!

    ReplyDelete